Rising Importance of Data Analytics in HD Distribution
In the rapidly evolving world of HD distribution, data analytics plays a pivotal role in sustaining growth. Recent studies reveal that about 65% of distribution companies have implemented or plan to implement data analytics as a strategic component. This trend is particularly pronounced in the HD distribution sector, driven by the accelerated pace of business in the digital economy.
If you have AutoPower as your Distribution Management System, you are already positioned at the head of the pack, because it processes, stores, and correlates the mountains of data your business generates every day. The AutoPower System is packed with mountains of extremely valuable historical and current sales data. This treasure trove of data is a large business asset waiting to be unlocked and transformed immediately into vastly improved sales operations and enhanced profitability. This data can arm you with deep insights into your customers, your sales reps, your vendors, and even hidden aspects of your business.
All you need to do is deploy AutoPowerBI Data Analytics to fully leverage this rich resource and seize the power to know—everything.
The AutoPowerBI Service incorporates business analytics, data extraction, authoring, and publishing to empower AutoPower business owners, managers, and users to visualize data and share insights across the organization. It brings to life the vast detail of data in the AutoPower System with live interactive dashboards and reports.
Data is power—if you can leverage it.
In the arena of sales, AutoPowerBI arms you with deep insights into your customers, your sales team, and your vendors. It can even reveal hidden aspects of your business that you can turn into a strategic advantage. All of this is especially true when it comes to your all-important sales operations.
Think of the possibilities:
- Know how every sales rep and counter person is performing at anytime
- Monitor sales and profitability performance using any combination of sales rep, customer, vendor, part number and time period.
- Track total sales vs 120-day rolling average to spot emerging sale performance trends
- Instantly see your total extended credit limit exposure vs customer sales totals and the last purchase date for all customers
- Track sales trends by customer, vendor, and individual parts with visualizations of profit margin patterns that contrast declining and improving sales performance.
- Quickly spot warning signs—and opportunities—that would otherwise go unnoticed for weeks, or longer.
Beyond sales analytics, AutoPowerBI Services are designed to provide insights into your overall business operations and financial status. They include tailoring dashboards and reports analysis for all vital business operational areas, including inventory Analysis, AR Analysis, AP Analysis, financial analysis, shop services, and more. Additionally, it incorporates custom advanced reporting, as well as expert consulting and tips that help interpret results.
If you use The AutoPower platform, you now have access to this advanced technology service, giving you the capability to view your company’s state of operations from a wide range of perspectives. Fact-based decisions can be based on identifiable trends, business metrics, and other measurements highlighting important business areas of concern. What is more, AutoPowerBI Services are constantly improving based on customer feedback and suggestions, industry insights, and the ever-changing enormous historical data in the AutoPower System.
The strategic business benefits include:
- Faster reporting, analysis, or planning.
- More accurate reporting, analysis, or planning.
- Better business decisions.
- Improved data quality.
- Improved owner, manager, and user satisfaction.
- Improved operational efficiency.
- Increased competitive advantage.
- Improved Profit by Intention with actionable business insights
It can start working for you in a matter of days.
Deployment of AutoPowerBI Sales Analysis can be quickly achieved because your critical sales data is already residing in your AutoPower System. The analytical engine that is the foundation of AutoPowerBI is extremely flexible and powerful! In a matter of days, AutoPowerBI will provide you with an immense amount of large-scale visualization and data analysis that continues to be updated daily. Insights into your sales data are key to maintaining a competitive advantage and making informed decisions.