Our Heavy Duty Truck Parts Supply Chain Management Software for the Aftermarket Distribution Industry
Heavy Duty Truck Parts Supply Chain Management Software
Profit by Intention!
Profit by Intention is at the heart of the AutoPower Heavy Duty Truck Parts Supply Chain Management System. Enabled by generations of supply chain management software development and enhanced with the latest technology, the AutoPower System allows you to focus on new levels of profits, business expansion and expense control.
The AutoPower Parts Supply Chain Management Software System is Heavy Duty Parts Aftermarket Distribution software that provides total enterprise-wide management solutions for the Heavy Duty Truck and Automotive Aftermarket Distribution Industry.
At AutoPower, our logistics supply chain management solutions continuously evolve to match industry and customer needs with over 40 major application modules that can be configured for an exact fit to eliminate supply chain issues and power your business.
Designed for the Heavy Duty Truck and Automotive Aftermarket Distribution business
AutoPower is the only Heavy Duty Truck and Automotive Aftermarket Distribution software solution you need for streamlined and automated management of your Heavy Duty Truck and Automotive Aftermarket Distribution business. The AutoPower System is designed to manage businesses of all sizes easily; Our unique “Profit by Intention” design is evident in these modules:
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT – Improve inventory management and planning performance with enhanced abilities to monitor inventory turns, customer demands and optimal stocking levels across single and/or multi-warehouse operations.
- WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT – Make intelligent purchasing decisions using vital stocking information at your fingertips; efficiently receive and put away stock using bar code technology. Also, you’ll better manage the purchase of stock and nonstock products; implement advanced EDI controls; produce product and shipping labels; invoices, packing lists and email shipment details to the customer. Additionally, create shipping documents and labels with integration into major shipping carriers: UPS, FedEx, USPS, and LTL.
- SALES – Handle complex pricing requirements that are typical for many distributors, including matrix pricing, pricing discounts, quantity breaks, fleet pricing, contract pricing and promotion pricing. Reach and retain new markets through streamlined ordering that includes B2B and B2C E-Commerce. Also, fast order-entry process with item alternates, non-stock and special order options, optimized counter sales and the ability to receive and process EDI purchase orders from customers.
- ANALYSIS – Our Reporting and analytics module provides businesses with insights and analytics related to their supply chain operations, including key performance indicators (KPIs), data visualization, and reporting. It may also include features such as dashboards, data analytics, and predictive analytics for demand forecasting.
- ACCOUNTING – Increase your financial visibility and insights with fully integrated accounting modules that encompass the unique challenges of operating multiple branches and companies. Greater financial management over your business provides better management of your margins and improves your bottom line profitability.
- SERVICE/REMAN – The AutoPower Vehicle Service and Repair module provides you with the tools to manage both the one-off drive-in business work and lucrative long-term fleet service contracts. The AutoPower Assembly and Rebuilders (REMAN) Module is designed to manage and unite prime business processes including recovery, cores and parts inventory, and utilization of cores in your remanufactured assemblies.